Booking Terms & Conditions
1. The Park refers to “Madryn Castle Holiday Home Park”
2. A provisional booking will be held for a maximum of 7 days. After that the booking will be cancelled without notice and your booking re-booked.
3. To confirm any booking, we will need £50.00 deposit per week booked. A confirmation letter with full terms and conditions and park rules will be sent to you. These rules must be adhered to at all times. Please note your booking is not confirmed until you receive a full confirmation.
4. We always endeavour to meet individual requests on specific holiday homes, however if your choices are not available we will contact you by telephone to offer an alternative. If this is then unsuitable then your deposit will be returned.
5. Please check prior to arrival if your holiday home is provided with linen and towels or if you need to bring your own.
6. The maximum capacity of the holiday home must not be exceeded at any time. Babies in cots do form part of the capacity. No sleeping in tents or vehicles on the Park!
7. This is a self-catering holiday and you are required to clean your accommodation on departure to the standards as when you arrived. If you require assistance at any time, please contact reception.
8. Your holiday home will be available by 3pm (subject to unavoidable delays). If the holiday home is ready prior to 3pm we will grant you access. Please let us know if you intend to arrive after 5pm so arrangements for key collection can be made. Check out is 10.30am on the day of departure. Please hand in any linen or keys at reception.
The reception team will be happy to help during Office hours if any kind of assistance is needed.
13. The booking does not include Holiday Insurance and we would advise you to obtain your own.
14. Visitors to your holiday accommodation during your stay are permitted. They will not be allowed to use any of the park facilities and are your responsibility during their visit. If they breach any terms and conditions, you will also be asked to leave the Park. Visitors must leave by 11pm.
15. All facilities require children to be supervised at all times. Please check individual rules on entry.
16. The Park will endeavour to have all its facilities available at all times within their control. The Park is not responsible and cannot be held accountable for outside influences that may interrupt these services. We will however seek to offer an alternative solution so not to spoil your holiday.
17. Barbecues and chimneys are permitted, they must be supervised at all times and must finish by 11pm. Locate them away from gas cylinders at all times. Please ensure that they are extinguished fully. Do not dispose of them in the rubbish bins, please contact reception who will instruct you
what to do.
18. No open fires are permitted on the park.
19. Noise is to be kept to a minimum between 10.30pm and 8am. Radios, TV’s and musical instruments must be used considerately and only inside your holiday home.
20. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is permitted in and the close vicinity of your holiday home booked.
21. Smoking is not permitted in any of the holiday homes.
22. Speed should be kept to 5mph and pedestrians and cyclists must be given priority. Motor homes, vans or commercial vehicles are not permitted without the Parks consent.
23. Each holiday home has parking for one car. Please park responsibly allowing room for your neighbours and access to fire points. There is additional parking on the main car park.
24. Rubbish is to be deposited in the bin compounds at the bottom of the Park.
25. No kites are to be flown on the Park.
26. No hard ball games are permitted on the Park. Any games are to be played on the tennis court.
27. Please check if dogs are permitted in your holiday home (maximum 2). They must be kept on a lead at all times. Fouling must be cleaned up immediately. You MUST not leave your dog/s unattended in the holiday home or be allowed to bark excessively as to cause a nuisance to other guests.
28. The Park may enter any holiday accommodation booked without warning if they feel that they are being misused in any way.
29. The Management reserves the right to immediately eject from the Park if any person:
A. Persistently breaches Park rules
B. Persistently behaves in a manner to upset other Park users or Staff
C. Uses unlawful drugs
D. Is in possession of an offensive weapon, firearms or explosives
E. Commits a criminal offence.